CIBC Private Wealth
November 11, 2022
A look at the year ahead: Economic outlook, market opportunities and tax planning strategies
With rising interest rates, market volatility, and a looming recession–we know you have a lot to think about. Our experts are here to help put your mind at ease.
In our latest virtual event, you’ll learn what our experts see coming for the year ahead and what you can do to plan accordingly. Please join us on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot here.
You’ll hear from:
- Ed Dodig, Executive Vice-President and Head of CIBC Private Wealth and CIBC Wood Gundy, Canada
- Benjamin Tal, Managing Director and Deputy Chief Economist, CIBC Capital Markets
- Ian de Verteuil, Managing Director, Equity Research, CIBC Capital Markets
- Jamie Golombek, Managing Director, Tax and Estate Planning, CIBC
- Wincy Wong, Executive Director, Investment Strategy Group, CIBC Wood Gundy
Providing insights beyond the markets, like tax planning tips, you’ll gain key insights to optimize your wealth plan for you and your family. Also, be sure to stick around for a Q&A session with our experts–an excellent opportunity to ask the questions that matter most to you.
I highly encourage you to attend. Have any questions or need help reserving your spot? I’m more than happy to help.